Don't miss our upcoming live webinar and learn how to give your students access to university software apps off-campus, and how to enable BYOD.
In this 30-minute webinar (plus time for Q&A) AppsAnywhere Co-Founder Tony Austwick will share his experiences of working with over 200 universities across the globe. He'll showcase how to deliver on key IT policies such as BYOD, along with how to provision licensed software for access off campus.
Register now >
Learn how you can give students continuity of service and access to specialized computer lab software anywhere and anytime. Improve student outcomes by giving them access to the software apps they need and let them get their work done whatever the circumstances.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Make university-licensed software available off-campus
- Give students access off-campus within 48 hours
- Enable a student BYOD strategy
- Provide a single point of access for every app, on any device
- Reduce the need for on-campus computer labs
- Use alternatives to expensive VDI solutions
Today's students demand flexibility; they want to work wherever and whenever they please. And more than 95% of them take their own laptop devices to university. Bring those together with a university/college BYOD strategy and improve student outcomes, on and off campus.