The Software Delivery Platform Built for Higher Ed
AppsAnywhere is an app store-style platform that gives students access to all the software they need.
Did you know that 91% of students expect to access academic apps wherever, whenever.
Make the student learning experience awesome by giving them what they need to get their work done.
AppsAnywhere 3.0: Our most feedback-focused release!
This latest release represents a step change in the overall AppsAnywhere experience, bringing together several of the most requested features gathered from customer conversations and feedback sessions. It is the first release with value delivered against each of our product pillars - User Experience, Delivery Methods, Higher Ed, and Analytics - as well as offering AppsAnywhere Cloud.
Find out more about AppsAnywhere 3.0 or download our free Features Brochure!
See how Ontario’s York College enhanced their student’s experience by offering the same level of access anywhere, anytime on any device, including BYOD!
Learn how Georgian gave their students easy, single-click access to all their apps so they can focus their time more effectively.
Discover how Sheridan College created a better student experience with instant access on and off campus at any time of day.
The University of Vermont enhanced their digital strategy by providing equal access for everyone on and off campus on any device.
Elon University took a student-centric approach toward innovation to increase enrolment, boost retention, and enhance the student experience.
Efficient IT for Less
The University of Dundee used AppsAnywhere to unify their delivery technologies to simplify IT efforts and reduce unnecessary costs.
With AppsAnywhere you can make more informed software delivery decisions with analytical insight. CLASSE at Cornell did just this back in 2019.
Better IT Service
Thanks to AppsAnywhere, Seneca College was able to provide a better IT service by always making software available on and off campus.
At Highline College, IT resources were formerly constrained by imaging and VDI management. Thanks to AppsAnywhere they now manage all their software on one platform with a single click!
Hosting to Suit You
Students learn in various ways, and we understand institutions deliver their academic software in unique ways too. That’s why we offer a range of hosting choices, including customer-managed (on-premises or BYO cloud platform) or our all-in-one AppsAnywhere Cloud solution.
The Perks of AppsAnywhere Cloud:
- Effortless Upgrades – With AppsAnywhere Cloud, you can sit back while we take care of all your upgrades, so you can benefit from new features as soon as they're ready to use.
- Maintenance Free – Tidy up the IT task list by letting us offer our helping hand in maintaining your Azure-backed AppsAnywhere cloud solution.
- Best of Both – Receive the same great on-premises performance paired with cloud simplicity without needing your own dedicated IT infrastructure.
- Specialist Support – Receive devoted support from our specialist Customer Support and Success teams on hand to provide you with support for your AppsAnywhere platform.
- Simple Affordability – Unlike other products on the market, AppsAnywhere Cloud has no variable usage costs month to month. One simple annual price for the complete package.
- Streamlined Experience - A simplified implementation and onboarding experience, where you can focus on outputs, outcomes, and achieving your own goals.
Our Latest Release - AppsAnywhere V2.12
In our latest release, AppsAnywhere V2.12, we've introduced a whole host of exciting new product updates: Refreshing the look and feel of the platform, enhancing features to help minimize costs, and streamlining our launch process with nothing but student success at the forefront.
Find out more about AppsAnywhere
Technical specs for AppsAnywhere, including server infrastructure, Active Directory integration and other technical requirements.
Make informed strategic IT decisions by understanding how students are consuming academic applications, including how, where and when.
AppsAnywhere integrates with the software deployment and EdTech tools you already use, including SCCM, VDI, App-V, Jamf, Microsoft and Canvas.