In this live webinar discussion, learn how one of the world's leading universities has given its students and staff access to key software titles off-campus and at home.
In this 30-minute webinar (plus time for Q&A) AppsAnywhere COO Phil Morgan will showcase the journey that one of our customers went on, in order to deliver their licensed software to BYO devices and students off-campus. Phil will share how the university has improved student outcomes by making key IT resources available anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Register now >
Learn how you can give students 'continuity of education' and access to specialized campus lab software wherever they are. Improve the student experience by giving them - and staff - access to the software apps they need to get their work done whatever the circumstances.
In this webinar, learn how a globally-renowned university...
- Made university software available off-campus
- Enabled remote working for students and staff
- Prepared for bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
- Provided a single access point for every app
- Reduced the need for dedicated campus labs
- Used alternatives to expensive VDI solutions