In this SUMMIT20 customer presentation, University of Bergen's EdTech project manager explains how they have approached student BYOD to deliver academic applications to any device, on-demand, for teaching and assessment.
Magnus Svendsen Nerheim will share how the University of Bergen (UiB) is utilizing EdTech to meet strategic IT objectives, such as student BYOD for example.
In this session, learn how UiB is pioneering with AppsAnywhere in a pilot R&D project attempting to expand their EdTech portfolio to provide app delivery, but also meet additional use cases such as Canvas LMS/VLE integration and digital exam delivery.
Register to attend >
Can't make a certain event? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards.
This session will cover
- How application delivery fits into the philosophy of an integrated EdTech portfolio with, focus on utilizing EdTech to enhance learning
- A pure student-BYOD University approach to application delivery
- Thoughts and plans for cloudification of virtual infrastructure
- How to connect an LMS, assessment system, SIS, and app delivery solution to provide application delivery for teaching and assessment
- How UiB are approaching digital exam delivery