In this webinar, learn how Higher Ed IT can give students a consistent experience regardless of whether they're back on campus or still learning remotely.
In this 30-minute webinar (plus time for Q&A) AppsAnywhere Co-Founder Tony Austwick will explain how you can make academic software apps available in the same way to all students, on campus and off. Tony will share how you can accommodate both the reopening of campuses or a virtual fall (or indeed a hybrid model!), by giving your students a consistent experience whether it's on managed or BYO devices.
Get recording >
Make sure your students have continued access to computer lab software anywhere and anytime, by delivering them on-demand. And when campuses do fully reopen, deliver apps more effectively, where and when students need them, at a fraction of the cost of VDI and 'app streaming' solutions.
In this webinar, learn how to:
- Give students the same IT service wherever they are
- Provide access to university-licensed software from anywhere
- Deliver any academic app to any device, anywhere and anytime
- Reduce the need for dedicated on-campus computer labs
- Use alternatives to expensive VDI or pay-as-you-go 'app streaming' solutions