AppsAnywhere’s Phil Spitze delivers an evaluation of various VDI solutions, including hosted new-arrivals Windows Virtual Desktop and AppStream 2.0 as well as Parallels RAS and more traditional VDI products.
Register now for the recording to learn more about the best VDI solutions for Higher Ed when it comes to price, features, and scalability.
With notable improvements on traditional, on-premise VDI solutions and many Higher Ed specific benefits, WVD and AppStream 2.0 are set to be game-changing for enabling student BYOD. Both solutions are long-awaited VDI-style products and address many of the drawbacks of traditional VDI that prevented it from being scalable and accessible to all but the highest of software delivery budgets. But how do they differ to more traditional solutions when it comes to function, features benefits and costs?
In this session, Phil will cover:
- Review of each deployment technology
- A high-level evaluation of the benefits of both products
- Comparisons of the costs and hidden costs of WVD and AppStream 2.0
- Examining use-cases for each solution
- Showcasing how AppsAnywhere can bring all together
Register for the recording now >
Did you miss this webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards.