Join us for our webinar with the University of New Hampshire and learn how the IT department is enhancing the student experience by making software applications available on demand.
When? Tuesday, March 14th at 2:00 PM EDT
In this webinar, UNH's David Blezard (Academic Computing Systems Manager) will share how to...
- Enhance the student experience with apps on demand
- Simplify the process of updating and distributing software
- Optimize IT resources by improving asset and image management
- Streamline the deployment of essential apps such as SPSS
- Reduce image size and package more efficiently
Register for the webinar >
UNH offer the best IT experience. A key factor of this is being able to access software, such as SPSS, quickly and easily. Students coming to university now expect the software they need to be accessed on demand.
David Blezard - Academic Computing Systems Manager