In this webinar, Solutions Architect Phil Spitze, will run through the 11 different ways customers can deliver Windows software to MacOS (and other non-Windows) devices and show how AppsAnywhere can make any of the choices easier to live with.
As experts for delivering software in higher ed, AppsAnywhere knows there is no silver bullet. We also know that more and more students want to use their own devices (BYOD) and usually 50% or more of the time those devices are Macs or non-Windows devices. But how does IT deliver Windows-based academic software to those devices that don't run Windows? And what does the student experience look like?
This session will cover:
- Delivering Windows applications to macOS devices.
- Delivering to both managed and BYO devices.
- Review of the physical, hosted, and cloud options.
- Quick demo of AppsAnywhere showing awesome student experience on both Windows and Mac devices.
- Post session Q&A with Phil.
Register for this webinar >
Can't make this webinar? Register anyway and we'll send you the recording afterwards.