Inside Sales Representative - UK
We’re on the look-out for a savvy and ambitious salesperson who’s ready for a challenge like no other. If you’ve got quota-busting sales experience and you’ve been crushing your goals as an SDR, BDR, or any other sales experience, this is the challenge you’ve been waiting for…
You’ll be at the cornerstone of our sales growth across our key markets, including the UK, Western Europe and Australia. And with that you’ll have all the opportunities and perks you’d expect from a fast-growing tech company in a role of this kind: including unlimited holidays, flexible hours and working from home.
In this sales role, you’ll be working alongside two of our senior sales directors to support them in generating interest, opportunities and demos for our software product, and to spread the good word about AppsAnywhere far and wide. Like most other businesses right now, we’re all working from home, so you’ll need to be an experienced self-starter with the motivation and determination to succeed.
Oh, and did we mention… our UK head office is a converted pub!
About the role
Working exclusively with the Higher Ed market, you’ll need to be able to think innovatively, work independently and live and breathe all-things technology. You’ll be responsible for creating net new opportunities in established markets, working with University and College IT decision makers.
As an Inside Sales Representative (ISR), you’ll play an integral role in our European sales strategies. Your primary responsibility is to generate sales opportunities for the company in the UK, Western European, and Australian Higher Ed markets.
Specifically, you’ll proactively introduce AppsAnywhere to college and university IT professionals via telephone, email, and web conference with the goal of achieving demos or qualified opportunities.
Additionally, you might be asked to perform other revenue-generating tasks such as driving attendance to webinars or trade shows. The successful candidates will be energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with strong communication skills and attention to detail. Prior sales experience is required.
Whether you’re looking for a full- or part-time role, if you’ve got what it takes then we want to hear from you. AppsAnywhere is a family-friendly employer and flexible working hours can be accommodated.
- Proactive outbound communications (cold-calling and emailing) to promote AppsAnywhere products and services to college and university IT professionals
- Responding to inbound marketing-generated inquiries including website live chat to qualify and schedule meetings
- Generate qualified opportunities (meetings, demos etc.) from Higher Ed decision makers
- Working both autonomously and alongside AppsAnywhere’s Senior Sales Directors in the UK, Europe and Australia
- Log all activities in CRM (HubSpot)
- Prior sales experience required
- Tele-sales experience is highly desired
- Excellent phone communication skills
- Strong written skills for email communications
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented personality
- Familiarity with IT/software or Education Technology is a plus
Who are we?
AppsAnywhere is the home of AppsAnywhere, the world's only platform that gives Higher Ed a way of delivering all their software to students on any device, anywhere on and off campus. Currently used and loved by over 2 million students in North America and Europe, to-date 15 apps are launched through AppsAnywhere every second, worldwide!
We’ve set our sights on using super-cool tech to make the student experience awesome. With more than 150 customers across the UK and Europe, and loads more globally, we’ve made an impressive start; totally transforming how students get their academic software. We’re super proud of our business, and we want to find an exceptional candidate who understands why.
But we’re not stopping there. We want students in every corner of the continent to benefit from our software. We want to build more customer communities in more countries, and we want more happy customers shouting from the rooftops. So, to help power our rapid growth we’re looking for a motivated individual to join our sales teams.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£27,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- B2B sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Are you the future of virtualization, software delivery or application deployment?
At AppsAnywhere, we're always interested in hearing from people looking to join our growing team of exceptional talent.
- Do you care passionately about improving the student experience?
- Are you interested in making a real difference to university IT?
- Do you want to work for a company where every customer matters?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes and you want to shape the future of application virtualization, then please email us your CV and a brief explanation of why you think you'd be a good fit for us.
All CVs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for specific, open roles, please follow the instructions on the job listing.