This is AppsAnywhere's Partner Portal, containing all the marketing and sales materials and resources for AppsAnywhere, AppsAnywhere and Cloudpaging.
For questions about AppsAnywhere Partners, our resources or your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For resources in a language other than English, please contact email@example.com
(PDF, 55.6 KB)
Your guide to the AppsAnywhere Partner Program.
This pack includes the AppsAnywhere and AppsAnywhere logos, along with brand guidelines. For futher information about AppsAnywhere's marketing communications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The downloads below detail our buyer personas and their goals/challenges. Who buys AppsAnywhere? What job titles would usually be involved in the decision-making process? What are their key challenges and what do they do in their job role?
These downloads answer all those questions, and provide a list of sample job titles that we often work with.
BattleCards to compare the features and functions of AppsAnywhere to other software delivery technologies, including App-V, ThinApp and Citrix/VMware, and an independent whitepaper comparing technologies in the industry.
(PDF, 1.56 MB)
A folder containing BattleCards pitching AppsAnywhere against competing technologies such as SCCM, App-V and ThinApp, for example.
Independent industry comparison of available virtualization tools:
(PDF, 2.07 MB)
Download PQR's independent application virtualization smackdown whitepaper to compare Numecent's Cloudpaging [Application Jukebox] technology to other virtualization products on the market.
Independent industry expert Rory Monaghan explains the difference between application virtualization and streaming technologies, including App-V, Cloudpaging and ThinApp.
A sample business case for AppsAnywhere, specifically for the education market.
(PDF, 2.67 MB)
Are you building a Request for Proposals for an application delivery solution such as desktop virtualization (VDI), application virtualization, remote desktops or Desktop-as-a-Service? This template and guide will help you create your own RFP and make sure you’ve covered all the possible requirements.
Technical resources relating to AppsAnywhere, along with its features and benefits.
(PDF, 96.1 KB)
A brief background of Cloudpaging along with technical descriptions of AppsAnywhere.
(HTML, 23.6 KB)
A technical diagram for AppsAnywhere and Cloudpaging infrastructure
Use Apps Anywhere from your laptop | Middlesex University
A range of presentations given by AppsAnywhere's university customers
- Ontario colleges at the forefront of using technology to improve the student experience
- Queens University (CA): "Losing control and loving it" - Delivering virtual apps at Queen’s University
- York University (CA): Improving student outcomes by delivering software on-demand at York University
- Sheridan College (CA): Delivering software on-demand and enabling BYOD at Sheridan College
- Seneca University (CA): Providing universal access to software across campuses at Seneca College
- Georgian College (CA): Making software apps more accessible for students at Georgian College
- Loyalist College (CA): Meeting student expectations of software on-demand at Loyalist College
- University of Wolverhampton: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ioKRpOYi0
- University of Surrey: Surrey Software
- Packaging Demo by University of Surrey : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HxDryKLTDI
- BYOD at University of Surrey: Application Jukebox and BYOD Process used by Surrey University
- Cloudpaging and AppsAnywhere at University of Michigan : AppsAnywhere Presentation - University of Michigan
Customer Case Studies
- University of Michigan (US)
- University of Derby (UK)
- George Brown College (Canada)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (UK)
(PDF, 2.06 MB)
Download our E-Book to see how two UK universities, Surrey and Lancaster, are leading the way on student BYOD.
(PDF, 526 KB)
Download the full case study for Kingston University, to see how they deploy STEM apps to students anywhere, on demand.
(PDF, 2.34 MB)
Download the full case study to find out more about how the University of New Hampshire makes apps available on demand for students and staff.
(PDF, 550 KB)
Download the full case study to find out more about how the University of Surrey use virtualized application delivery to improve the student IT experience.
(PDF, 685 KB)
The University of Michigan's College of Engineering has chosen AppsAnywhere, after looking for an alternative software virtualization solution to replace their existing Microsoft App-V environment.
(PDF, 396 KB)
Download the full case study and see how Le Moyne college have reduced their VDI costs by using AppsAnywhere application virtualization technology.
Brochures, whitepapers and e-books for AppsAnywhere
(PDF, 301 KB)
A datasheet detailing the unique features and benefits of AppsAnywhere
(PDF, 1.23 MB)
A PDF brochure for AppsAnywhere in Education (English)
(PDF, 1.93 MB)
The ultimate guide to application virtualization, aimed at all levels of knowledge, from those just delving into the world of virtualizing apps all the way to those looking for in-depth knowledge on the different solutions available.
(PDF, 1.44 MB)
The ultimate guide to VDI provides an easy-to-understand and comprehensive overview of desktop virtualization as a solution, from both commercial and technical perspectives.
(PDF, 984 KB)
The ultimate guide to BYOD details the commercial and technical effects of enabling BYOD in universities and goes into depth on the technologies involved. This guide will cover:
Our latest sales presentation for Higher Ed in PDF format. Contact your partner manager for a Microsoft PowerPoint version of this file.